Tuesday, October 1, 2013

More Front Yard/Side Yard Wildlife Sightings

This morning Isaac found a nice surprise in our yard.  Between the back side of our house and our fence we have a narrow path and on it Isaac discovered this nice looking beast.


Yes I think it's a tarantula.  Yikes!  Fortunately it was dead just like all the recent scorpions that we keep finding.  It's been a week or so since we've seen any more scorpions.  I have lost count but I think we were up to 5 or maybe 6 scorpions?  So far though God has been taking good care of us as they have all been dead.  And I have no idea why?

On the more friendly side of wildlife I saw this next guy trying to climb our front fence the other day.  These creatures seem pretty cool and are fast bright green with a brownish black tail that is longer then the rest of him.  I don't know what it's proper name is.



And this last picture is of another cool creature again I don't know it's proper name.  It is hard to see as he matched the tree pretty good.  I tried several times taking pictures of him.  He had a bright light blue neck fin thing that he would flare out.  But my timing was off and I just got a lot of pictures the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment