Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blessed From Above

This Sunday our entire family was blessed by attending an Indonesian church.  Greg and Jaclynn had gone to it a week before with some friends and really enjoyed it so Greg wanted to take the entire family this time.  Poor Isaac was very scarred and worried right before we left but by the end of the service he was smiling again.  It was a small church but wow can they sing and praise the Lord!  I didn't catch to many of the words but I sure felt the power of the Lord through the singing and the message.  I can't wait until I can sit through a whole sermon and understand what he is saying. My eyes were filled with tears as I got to listen to them sing a couple songs in Indonesian that I new as tunes from back home. It was so amazing to sit through that service and realized that God had provided another church for our family to attend.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment