Sunday, August 28, 2011

12 Wonderful Years

I just realized that we spent our 12th anniversary in the same town we were married.  I can be a little slow at times and this is one of those times.  Julie and I had a wonderful evening last night without the kids.  We didn't have to share our food, or keep counting heads in the pool, it was a very relaxing evening.  And I'm hoping Grandpa and Grandma also had a good evening with the kids.

Looking back over the past year and years I must say that I'm so thankful for the wife that God has given me.  Through thick and thin she has always been there.  I'm looking forward to our future and what God has in store for our marriage and family.

A special thank to those that have been praying for Julie and I as well for our children.

Blessings    

No comments:

Post a Comment