Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beach Bums





What were we thinking:) Going to the beach on one of the hottest days of the summer. At least that's what I'm thinking (Greg) I mean everything is going to get sand in it, lots of people, sun burn I mean what fun could it be. Well there was lots of people, sand did get every where (I think I will be cleaning sand out of my right ear for days) and yes we did get burned but we had fun. The Kids had a great time playing in the sand and water they even got dad (me) into the water. It was a wonderful day spent with family and our dear friends who invited us to come along. The children loved having daddy for the whole day and spending time in the water. I really think that our children are part fish some days! Pictures will be posted in the next couple days as we still live in the 35mm days and have to get the pictures developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment